July 17, 2008

Need to update

It has been over a year now since I posted in this blog. I have to rejuvenate my thoughts and senses and once again commune with solace offered by the web. Having a blog allows me to slowly track my ideas in the past or review what had made me preoccupied.

After two months of teaching this first term of SY 2008-09, I can feel the workload squeezing me. I have three sections of Mngmt of Technology, one section of Supply Chain course, a special class on e-Business and one class on Research Methods. My Methods class technically has 9 groups struggling to find, research, write and defend a decent thesis proposal with a lame one-hour meeting a week (which I commonly end after two hours). While my Methods students are in a fight or die situation like the gladiators during the Roman period, I couldn't help squeeze myself to impart all the ideas and experiences I learned in the proposal formulation.

I am also mentoring thesis groups (two IT groups+one ICTM group).

And the rumor is true--my Supply Chain class is the noisiest.

No comments: